Want to write for the Sacred Rides Blog?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles (your articles will include a short bio and a link to the website of your choice) to be published on our blog.
We don't pay writers, but our blog gets tons of traffic and is shared widely (some posts have over 10,000 shares and over 100,000 views!), and is a great outlet for you to build your portfolio, send traffic to your website, and boost your site in search engine rankings.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content (can't be published elsewhere)
- 500 – 1000 word posts
- Lots of photos (we can help with image needs)
- Inspiring, useful, and/or funny (ideally all 3!)
Our blog posts fall into 6 categories:
- Inspiration and Humour
- Mountain Bike Tips
- Travel Tips
- Destinations: posts about any of our destinations
- Training, Nutrition and Health: specific to mountain biking, of course
- For Women: mountain bike and travel content specifically for women
Ideally we'd like a minimum 5-post commitment from you. Our marketing team will be here to assist you all the way, and help you get maximum exposure for your articles!
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for our audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for our blog.
We receive a lot of applications, and try to respond to all writers that align with our overall writing style, brand and topics.